Client Services Director
Location: Swindon (SN1), and remote
Reporting to: Managing Director
We’re on the look-out for our next member of the team to help our business grow within the UK and internationally.
In September 2016, we launched as an agency and secured ‘Client No. 1’ that same day.
Nearly 2 years on, we have over 40 clients, across 3 continents, with projects/campaigns live in 16 countries.
Years 3-5 represent an aggressive period of growth for the business, and plans are currently in the pipeline for opening offices in the Middle East and Africa.
A major key to the success of our business so far has been putting the client at the centre of everything we do [alongside our ability to harness creativity to constantly push into new territory.]
And as such, the time has come for us to bring a Client Services Director on board to work alongside the Content Director, reporting into the Managing Director – becoming the senior point of day-to-day contact for our diverse client base, and the internal go-to for campaign planning.
Core purpose of the role:
- To build strong client relationships at the highest level
- To project manage the content team’s deliverables to the end client; liaising with the client to determine the current requirements
- To help the MD identify and convert new business opportunities
- To propose a future strategy on the development of a scalable, multi-national client services/management department
Ideally, we’re looking for someone who:
- Has a solid 5+ years experience within the marketing industry; digital experience helps
- A combination of client & agency side would be beneficial
- Loves to be organised; perhaps considering themself a little too organised…
- Has the desire to learn more at their current point in life, than they probably did when they were at school
- Understands the importance of empathy in business
- Has a good knowledge of social media in a marketing context
- Is not afraid of a good debate, and happy to back their corner if they truly believe in it
- Has spent a considerable amount of time building their life, not just their CV
- Is a natural, people-person
Current roles that might lead into this opportunity:
- Head of Marketing, Marketing Manager, Marketing Project Manager
- Account Director, Senior Account Manager
- Client Services Manager
Some of the benefits to working for us include:
- Flexible working conditions – we encourage remote working [the more ‘remote’ the better!]
- You’ll have a permanent space in our co-work office
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited annual holiday
- Copious amount of office table tennis games
- Spontaneous team lunches/dinners/drinks/days out
- Annual budget for Udemy courses – upskill yourself in whatever you want!
- Days off for community/voluntary work
- And all that non-fun, but equally important, Government shiz that we have to offer…
Our Charter: https://socmedsup.com/our-charter/
Our recruitment process:
- If we like the look of your application, we’ll be in touch to provide you with a full job spec to ensure you’re still interested
- All good? Then you’ll be invited for an initial interview with the Managing Director – we’ll keep this quite informal, with an opportunity for you to ask questions about the role and our business
- If we’re getting on like a house on fire, you’ll be invited back for another round of interviews which will have a much more formal approach
- This stage could happen again if the talent pool is deep!
- Once we’ve found the right candidate for our clients and business, we’ll make an offer