Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location: Swindon (SN1)
Reporting to: Managing Director
Salary: £3.50-£4.00 per hour, dependent on experience
Contracted: 30 hours a week
Starting: November 2018
Training provider: Remit Group Limited
Apprenticeship Level: Advanced
Due to the continued growth of the business, we’re on the look-out for a hungry and forward-thinking digital marketing apprentice to join the ranks at their new offices in central Swindon.
You will be working closely with the senior management team – the Managing Director, Creative Director, Content Director, and Client Services Director – as well as freelance suppliers, to deliver social media campaigns and other digital projects.
You’ll be an overly confident individual, who has the desire to carve a fruitful career in the arenas of social media and content marketing.
Whilst you will gain significant knowledge and skills around many aspects of digital marketing, this role has a key focus towards social media marketing.
Core purpose of the role:
- Supporting the business teams with
- Content production
- Social media calendar creation
- Campaign planning & activation
- Client relations
- Analytics reporting
Ideally, we’re looking for someone who:
- Is flexible in their approach, and willing to go the extra mile
- Communicates well, to both colleagues and clients
- Has a very good sense of humour
- Considers themselves to be self-motivated
- Has a general idea of what social media is, and how businesses can utilise it
- Potential has (or would like to have) an understanding or photography and content creation
Some of the benefits to working for us include:
- Flexible working conditions
- You can take responsibility of planning your own working hours
- Spontaneous team lunches/dinners/drinks/days out for the hard working
- Our clients are mint!
- Possible travel contributions is commuting from outside of Swindon
- And all that non-fun, but equally important, Government shiz that we have to offer…
For more information, or to apply, please click here.