Social Media & Content Manager
Location: Swindon (SN1), and remote
Reporting to: Managing Director
We’re on the look-out for our next permanent member of the team to help our business grow within the UK and internationally.
In September 2016, we launched as an agency and secured ‘Client No. 1’ that same day.
Nearly 2 years on, we have over 40 clients, across 3 continents, with projects/campaigns live in 16 countries.
Years 3-5 represent an aggressive period of growth for the business, and plans are currently in the pipeline for opening offices in the Middle East and Africa.
A major key to the success of our business so far has been putting the client at the centre of everything we do [alongside our ability to harness creativity to constantly push into new territory.]
And as such, the time has come for us to bring a new Social Media & Content Manager on board to work alongside the Content Director, reporting into the Managing Director.
Core purpose of the role:
- To build and manage the social media presence of our digital clients
- To assist in the project management of the content team’s deliverables to the end client; liaising with the client to determine the current requirements
- To work alongside internal & external stakeholders in managing online social communities
- To assist the content director in creating and curating client content
- To utilise analytical platforms to report on, and make recommendations around, brand and content performance
Ideally, we’re looking for someone who:
- Has a solid 3+ years experience within the social media industry
- A combination of client & agency side would be beneficial
- Has managed both organic and paid-for social media campaigns, for a plethora of different businesses
- Is experienced using a DSLR for recording video and shooting photography
- Experience editing video using Final Cut Pro a bonus, but not essential
- Loves to be organised; perhaps considering themself a little too organised…
- Understands the importance of empathy in business
- Is not afraid of a good debate, and happy to back their corner if they truly believe in it
- Has spent time building their life, not just their CV
- Is a natural, people-person
Current roles that might lead into this opportunity:
- Social Media Manager
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Digital Media Buyer
Some of the benefits to working for us include:
- Flexible working conditions – we encourage remote working
- You’ll have a permanent space in our office
- Competitive salary
- Spontaneous team lunches/dinners/drinks/days out
- Personal budget for Udemy courses – upskill yourself in whatever you want!
- Days off for community/voluntary work
- And all that equally important, Government shiz that we have to offer…